Exciting news for Bullet owners
The team at Aillio has been hard at work on RoasTime 3 and a Roast. World makeover. RoasTime 3 is being released publicly and the final beta version of Roast.World is being made available as well.
Using RoasTime 3 and Beta.Roast.World
- The old RoasTime 2 (RT2) has been quietly syncing with beta.roast.world, so your old roasts will already be there when you login to the new site.
- The new RoasTime 3 (RT3) will not sync with the old Roast.World, meaning any roasts you do using the new software will not appear on the old Roast.World, but will instead only appear on the beta roast.world site.
- Recipes can now sync with beta.roast.world , but in order to sync them, you’ll need to download the latest version of RT2 to create a backup of your recipes before you move them over to RT3.
How to Upgrade and Backup in 3 Steps
If you don’t use recipes andyour roasts are visible on beta.roast.world you can skip the first two steps.
1. Download and install RT2 v2.5.7.
If you don’t use recipes and your roasts are visible on beta.roast.world you can skip the first two steps.
2. Backup your recipes with RT2 v2.5.7. Watch this video tutorial to guide you through the process. You will also be producing a backup of your roast profiles, though this backup shouldn’t be necessary.
More bullet info